Dr Janine Burns
Janine is an accomplished and thoughtful individual with a proven ability to design and implement business and IT solutions that support a company’s transformational and financial objectives. Shae has successfully collaborated on, architected and delivered many initiatives, from small start-ups, to large scale IT implementations. Areas of expertise include: solution and insight-driven sales, strategy, IT systems, business process re-engineering, business case development, problem solving, design thinking, lean start-up, customer experience and user-centred design.
- High integrity and self-disciplined individual that is capable of working independently with minimal direction and supervision;
- Team player, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility at all levels of an organisation;
- Refined solution design skills, with expertise in crafting customer-centric solutions and delivering according to the defined scope, timelines and budget;
- Sophisticated analytical skills and a meticulous attention to detail with a passion for achieving exceptional levels of performance;
- Superior oral and written communication skills with the competence to facilitate meetings, deliver highly effective presentations and produce concise deliverables;
- Self-aware with ability to adapt, learn quickly and remain composed in high pressure, fast paced and constantly changing environments;
- Strong and proven leadership skills, with the ability to manage the work of large teams across multiple locations.